I now have two bettas. -_-

soritan said:
he goes from white to purple so fast. Oo I swear, he was just white with spots when I bought him, but he seems to turn lavender whenever he feels like it. I heard mables change color often, but I didn't realize it was quite that often. Oo;
He really is beautiful. :drool:
What changes on a marble, are the patches of color. I think the changing to purple you are talking about is the effect the lighting has on his iridescence.
I think you should name hime something having to do with his adventure.
LIKE: Trooper, or Ace.

soritan said:
if you read my posts, i say that he moved from one state to another, not from one country to another.

i had to stop in Washington State for 3 days before my return voyage home.

I only saw a couple bettas while abroad, and they were solid blue veiltails. I'm not a big fan of those guys, although they were only around $3USD. Nooooot impressed, but I picked them up and looked them over. They were healthy fish, that's for sure.

Japan wasn't big on bettas, least ways, not the stores I went to. They were more enamoured of puppies, kittens, and beatles.
Sorry, it was this bit that confused me......

So, I recently went on a long vacation out-of-country

bloozoo2 said:
soritan said:
if you read my posts, i say that he moved from one state to another, not from one country to another.

i had to stop in Washington State for 3 days before my return voyage home.

I only saw a couple bettas while abroad, and they were solid blue veiltails. I'm not a big fan of those guys, although they were only around $3USD. Nooooot impressed, but I picked them up and looked them over. They were healthy fish, that's for sure.

Japan wasn't big on bettas, least ways, not the stores I went to. They were more enamoured of puppies, kittens, and beatles.
Sorry, it was this bit that confused me......

So, I recently went on a long vacation out-of-country
Yup, and it's an unfortunate bit of circumstance that I had to travel 3 states to get from one country to another.

LOL, just wait until your whole house is full of bettas :) I started with one because that was the only thing that could go in my tank, got antother because he was a cute yellow CT, got ANOTHER because he was a white VT, and I'm eyeing up some (what I think are) plakats and this nipped up guy at pets at home.

Oo they won't flare at each other. I think Sori only flares at red bettas. My betta is prejudiced!

And the (new) little guy just stares at him like he's fascinated that something else swims close by.

Most reactions

Back