i need to take down my 30 gallon tank

finfayce

Fish Addict
Reaction score
i have written about my last 2 fish in the 30 gallon tank died. they died the morning cleaning my tank with buckets and a hose because i couldn't my Python system to any faucet here. a plumber replaced our laundry tub faucet with a faucet he had on hand. i didn't want that, but he claimed the kind i wanted would cost hundreds of dollars. we had to replace the faucet quickly because old faucet fell apart and shooting water up to the ceiling. i was told to attach a a part with a different quality

Sorry for your loss and python issues.
A faucet that will work for a python attachment is wort the cost. You may be able to find an attachment that will allow you to use the current faucet.

I have same sort of issue in my indoor house faucets. I use the python on my outdoor faucet/hose exclusively although I do want to get it working indoors one day because filling tanks with outdoor faucet doesn't allow me to control the temp of the water.

A faucet that will work for a python attachment is wort the cost. You may be able to find an attachment that willo my
A faucet that will work for a python attachment is wort the cost. You may be able to find an attachment that will allow you to use the current faucet.
so
allow you to use the current faucet.
s

hi Thanks for the link. i did buy a different faucet that is actually made for laundry tubs.
a somewhat cranky plumber put it in. it was the the one he had put.
i had told him i didn't want that faucet , but forgive me if i repeat. our broken faucet shot a had
shot the handle to the ceiling. then we had a fountain. so any faucet was better.
kinda funny now😉

I have same sort of issue in my indoor house faucets. I use the python on my outdoor faucet/hose exclusively although I do want to get it working indoors one day because filling tanks with outdoor faucet doesn't allow me to control the temp of the water.

I have same sort of issue in my indoor house faucets. I use the python on my outdoor faucet/hose exclusively although I do want to get it working indoors one day because filling tanks with outdoor faucet doesn't allow me to control the temp of the water.ise

i you look on Amazon the faucets are quite reasonably priced.

Most reactions

Back