I Need Some Advise.

alright

this time i'm glad i asked for help, so you don't think my catfish is good in my tank? why, I'm movieng the smallerfish into my 20 gallon as soon as the cycle is done.

Karin15,

You say "no rants" etc, and this is not a rant. But.. if there is a fish that is biting other fish, then you have a compatibility problem. Yes you do need to know how to heal the fish (as miss wiggle has offered advice), but you also need to sort out the problem as to why the fish are getting hurt. You say he's not being bullied, but i doubt he thinks the same with his tail missing :(

Squid

he isn't, its just my gourami he randomly bites my fish, I think i'm going to give him to the pet store.

Sounds like a plan :good:

Squid

I had a 60 ltr tank with 2 gourami in one was a bully so I adding another, to try and change the balance, still same one was bully so got rid of it at lfs where i got it from. Then same day the previously terrorised first one started to be a bully mostly to the newest gourami but also to my betta. So I took him back, being by this point very miffed with gouramy, as the golden in my 160 ltr tank was being a pr**k as well. The last remaining dwarf chocolate (in 60 ltr tank) not having learnt from the dissaperance of his peers took it upon himself to become a nasty pice of work too, however he had by this point developed what looked like a white head on his chin and was not fit to be offered to anybody :crazy: , i treated for any nastys and the zit didnt go and he kept chewing and chaseing my betta. Took back the golden when he finaly peed me off compleatly by chasing everybody for two days affter I added a keyhole to the tank, and uthanised the dwarf chocolate in frustration when Id had enough of looking at him terrorising my beautyful betta to the point where he looked like a rag. I HATE gourami a lot.

Most reactions

Back