I Love Vts

FisheyAsh

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
does anyone else have a huge love for vts or is it just me???
you can get some amazing fish but at the end of the day i still love vts the most

I love them too. I have 4 beautiful vt boys. Only one "fancy" boy. I like all bettas though regardless of tail type.

i dont know what it is but i really like them

Well they are the "original" betta and the most common. They do have gorgeous long flowing fins.

pks are the original betta arent they???
and well my mr grupmy doesnt have lovely long fins
well his fins are lon and he has a ahort tail and its even shorter now that he ate it lol

I do like VTs, but I love Super Deltas! It's like a VT on roids, lol. :drool:

What Lindsey means is that VTs were the first marketed tail type, but yes. PKs are muck closer to the natural tail type.

VT's are my favourite betta tail type.....totally underrated and I still think they need to be given the attention to colours and patterning that other tail types get! :good:

I love vts, they were my favourite but lately I am leaning more towards the girls...I have a little cambodian and she has been ill. She is still very thin and I feed her crushed pellets twice a day. She comes right up to the corner of her tank and peers at me. 2 of my other girls are really feisty and like to act like the boys. My vt boys are Mr Bojangles, Seb, and then there are 2 almost identical cts. I also have one that was beaten up in the shop so his fins are growing back and I cant make up my mind what tail type he is yet....I am just addicted to bettas basically. I have a chocolate oranda that is ill an he is annoying me as I cant make him better....think I will stick to my bettas in future.... :blush: :blush:

I think there should be pinned topics of each tail type of bettas, where people can post theirs.

I think it's a good idea, what do you think?

I think there should be pinned topics of each tail type of bettas, where people can post theirs.

I think it's a good idea, what do you think?

You mean where people can post pics of their own bettas of each tail type? I think that would be a cool idea. :nod:

I think that's a great idea.
I think we could use alot of different stickied topics.
Alternative tanks, betta care, betta tail types (as was suggested heh), betta colors, etc etc etc :) :good:

Anywho.. I love VTs as well, but I have to admit that I would really love one of the more less common ones only b/c they're hard to get here.

In the end, tail types doesn't matter to me as much as color does :)

yeah one on tail types where people that didnt know what tail type their fish was could post a photo and get others to help figure it out wolud be good because there are so many people posting about tail types

I'm posting some pics of my VT boy, b/c well.. I feel like sharing lol.
These were taken a few days ago. I finally got decent pics of my handsome little Sherbert and his bubblenest he always tends to. I'm so glad I remembered we had some styrofoam in the back heh.

He is such a little character. He flares at me if I get close to his tank. I also "play" with him. I'll wiggle my finger close to the tank and he'll FLARE but from afar. Then I'll take my finger away or hide it behind the plant and wait for him to come and find it, then I'll come back into view and wiggle my finger some more, and he'll wiggle and flare back. It's so cute!
3-4-3.jpg

3-4-5.jpg

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: bettas rule! just have a betta bit.... :blush: :blush: :blush: do you think the mods heard me?

Most reactions

Back