I Love My Wife! Best In The World!

Back down to 5 foot now. Simply so if frees up cash to buy an FX5 and a deltec skimmer.

Just lighting, substrate and another 30kg of LR to sort out.

And a RO unit!

Thanks Mrs Woody! We're well happy to be keeping Woody on the marine side and with an upgrade!!! :eek:

:good:

Brilliant mate - As for the tangs don't believe all you hear about aggression different shapes get along fine in a big tank. I saw a video of a guy with a 6foot with yellows, convict, sailfin, naso and vampire all in one tank I know him and they are still all ok after 5 years together. My regal and Vampire feed at the clip together and show no annoyance towards each other.

Back down to 5 foot now. Simply so if frees up cash to buy an FX5 and a deltec skimmer.

Just lighting, substrate and another 30kg of LR to sort out.

And a RO unit!

Live rock you say :ninja: i might know somebody selling the odd 35-40kg :ninja:

Blimey!

Tangs, live rock, the upgrade isn't until valentines day next year (my b'day) and like I said to weez anything could happen between now and then that could seriously put my planned upgrade into jeopardy!

But I won't let it stop me! Mwhahaha!

Yep! Tangs are a def! I'm just worried tho that a 5ft might not cope with 3-4 tangs fully grown. If I had to pick just one tang then it would be a regal! ( and no not just because it's dory!) lol

Have to admit I'm excited by all this but I'm not gonna let myself get carried away just yet!

It won't stop me looking on eBay for bargains tho! :lol:

From what I can tell on average , 5 ft tanks are around 88G 400ish L. If that's the case then I only need another 15kg of LR for biologically filter the tank properly.

If anyone plans on letting go of some of thier LR in a few months time then give me a shout. Same goes for a deltec mce 600 and an FX5! lol

From what I can tell on average , 5 ft tanks are around 88G 400ish L. If that's the case then I only need another 15kg of LR for biologically filter the tank properly.

If anyone plans on letting go of some of thier LR in a few months time then give me a shout. Same goes for a deltec mce 600 and an FX5! lol

My 60x24x24 and sump is over 6ool mate.

Got rid of my FX5 from my Malawi tank didn't even advertise it 2nd hand and 2 yrs old and he still paid me £100, they hold their money but great bit of kit. MCE 600 come up all the time, but look for a TS1250 its a much much better skimmer with a rowaphos and a carbon chamber.

Hi bud yeah I've noticed the FX5's are going for around the £80-£100 mark and roughly the same for the deltec's but I think that was for the mce300's.

The 88G I got from the rio 400. It would be funny if I end up getting one as it will give new meaning to my profile name! :lol:

My sister has an mce 600 just sitting on the floor in her lounge!! It has cut down outlets, but then think we all cut them down they are far too long! Also has media chamber. I suspect she would let it go for about £80 (although havent asked her)

My sister has an mce 600 just sitting on the floor in her lounge!! It has cut down outlets, but then think we all cut them down they are far too long! Also has media chamber. I suspect she would let it go for about £80 (although havent asked her)

Thanks seffie, it's very tempting I must say but I'm not looking into buying anything for it yet as it's still a few months away but if she has it still by then, then I would be very, very interested! :good:

Thanks!

Well, wouldnt mind betting it will still be in the same spot months down the line :p I did tell her I would sell it for her, but havent done anything about it yet :blink:

Well, wouldnt mind betting it will still be in the same spot months down the line :p I did tell her I would sell it for her, but havent done anything about it yet :blink:

Well hold on to it then so I can buy it off her in a few months time! :p

Woo, i didn't notice this thread.. great news! What a lucky man you are!! (if I be good will the wife buy me an upgrade too!?)

Most reactions

Back