I Have New Fish Tank What Fish Should Be Added

i love bettas

Reaction score
i already have a Dalmatian molly and a normal looking one and an aquatic frog its a 10 gallon aquarium ph is 7.5 and medium :S

well i had female bettas n the tank but they pickedo the mollies and i had to move them to aother tank

i already have a Dalmatian molly and a normal looking one and an aquatic frog its a 10 gallon aquarium ph is 7.5 and medium :S

10 us gallons is not realy a lot of water to play with but im sure if you could maybe rehome the frog a group of maybe 6 or 8 rasbora hengeli would be ok.imo these fish are very underated, in the shops they normaly look very pale but get them home and put them in a tank with a few plants and there black and orange colouring realy comes out,there quite hardy and remaim small so wont add much bio load to your tank :good:

Hi
If you go by the 1 inch of fish to 1 gallon rule, you've only got about 3/4 inches to play with. How about pygmy cories or oto's if the tank is mature?

tank has been set up for a year but looks like no fish are in the tank and thanx for those examples id like to move them to mi 300 gal but im not sure

Most reactions

Back