I Have My New Fish

michellebradford

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
hi all well ive got my fish, but the guy in the shop didnt realy know what he was doing i dont think, he keep saying well i think thats right, Mmmm maybe and thing like that so i just need the sexes comfirming please it should be 1 male, 3 females, there is on that is a hell of a lot bigger than the other three my guess is, thats the man,

the pics are on msn in sig

hi all well ive got my fish, but the guy in the shop didnt realy know what he was doing i dont think, he keep saying well i think thats right, Mmmm maybe and thing like that so i just need the sexes comfirming please it should be 1 male, 3 females, there is on that is a hell of a lot bigger than the other three my guess is, thats the man,

the pics are on msn in sig

PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP?

Lamprologus brevis

I cant see any images, but, what tank are they in? Im hoping not the community tank..
there in the pic on the msn address in my sig
they are in a 19gal tank

Oh right. I hope they're only housed with similar cichlids, shelldwellers are renowned for being feisty, and taking on fish much bigger than themselves.

I took a look on your msn page in your signature, but Im afraid the pictures are way too small to make any judgement on their sex.

Most reactions

Back