I Have A Problem

michelle2001

Reaction score
i dont know how to upload pichers so all i can do is say whats happenen all my water tests are at the hiest point sept for amona it is 0 which is good my fish are haveing truble swiming and some is fading color also they have like white funges growing on them i have a 55 gallon tank that is heated and filterd. :unsure:

i dont know how to upload pichers so all i can do is say whats happenen all my water tests are at the hiest point sept for amona it is 0 which is good my fish are haveing truble swiming and some is fading color also they have like white funges growing on them i have a 55 gallon tank that is heated and filterd. :unsure:

To upload a picture, you need to have an account with somewhere like photobucket or flicker. Then copy the direct link... open a response field, look at the icon bar for the one with a picture, click it, then paste the image link there and click "insert image".

It sounds like while you wait for responses that it would benefit you to do a water change to try and lower those test results.

To upload a picture, you need to have an account with somewhere like photobucket or flicker. Then copy the direct link... open a response field, look at the icon bar for the one with a picture, click it, then paste the image link there and click "insert image".
thanks for telling me how i a little comfused but ill try later. :look: :blink:

Change water and airiate the water if you can. You need to determine your nitrate and nitrite levels for a start and lower them if there high.

Post a picture on here and someone will help you determine what is wrong with your fish,they are real helpfull here.
Then you can treat them with meds or salt and get them back to good health.best of luck.

Most reactions

Back