I Have A New Boy......he's Precious

LilyRose Tank

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I got a beautiful new boy, he's larger than Blaze (I think) and he's a shy one so far. Managed to get photos but he isnt flaring. Think he's a halfmoon opaque. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong. I think he's gorgeous. Any name ideas, all i can think of is Beau and Precious. what do you think ( also thought of Ghost...but think its not a pretty enough name for him)

Precious5.jpg

Precious4.jpg

Precious3.jpg

Precious.jpg

some of the photois make him look pale blue. but its coz he's in shadow,....hes white his dorsal fin looks creamy

thanks guys....keep those names a coming....I did think of Moonbeam

What about casper (the friendly ghost)? He's beautiful! I hope Lotus' tail regrows and he looks like that again [sigh]

Casper!! why didn't I think of that...thanks! Is that a pic of yours in your avatar.....absolutely stunning. hope mine looks a little like that when flared! stunnnnning!what type is yours? Halfmoon, opaque( i think itsncalled that) I think Casper is a creamy colour on his fins.

hi guys again, managed to get some flaring photos, they arn't perfect but maybe able to figure it out from these.

and not fully flared in this one

Well I think this flare photo, although fuzzy, shows he's a halfmoon, where the overlap of fins is. Am I right?

TankOne36.jpg

At petco there is a betta like this but they put blue betta fix in his water so all his fins got stained and became greenish blue.

Hi Hyach, I got him from maidenhead aquatics swansea. Fairplay they always have a good selection of betta in their. the usual VT are rare in there. The usuals are crowntail, HM's, HMPK, butterfly so not bad

Most reactions

Back