• OTHER

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gremlin

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
IT JUST POPPED IN TO MY MIND OUT OF KNOW WHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND IT IS AN UNUSAL QUESTION
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU AGREE TO THE UNUSAL????????

I think HATE is too strong a word for me because I don't hate fish; they are wonderful creatures but I do have a distaste for Guppies and Discus especially!

Guppies seem a little pointless. Whenever I have had them in the past the just don't seem to last that long - and I know its not down to my fish keeping abilities. Maybe its all that interbreeding??
Discus look quite evil too, and I don't think they add anything special to a tank - its just like looking at a sinkful of coloured plates.

...ooh, and black Lyre Tail Mollies in particular seem ever so fiesty. Had several in the past and they are major bullies - both M & F! Its the same now since inhertiting my neighbour's two. I've called them Ronnie & Reggie.

guppies and platys; im so sorry lol.

well, platy's i would say hate though =/

neon tetra are annoying for me
they arnt as colourful as cardinal tetra and my cardinals have helped me cycle 2 tanks and are still going strong

i now hate all livebearers due to the poor breeding of them, a fish that used to be hardy and advised for the beginner unfortunately is not anymore, immense interbreeding and cross breeding has left a very weak and boring fish.

why do ppl hate guppies !?!

i hate zebras, all they do is fight each other

zerbas....thing has taken one of my neons :( alsways trying to chase them.....

I hate fish stores that sell fish that need 300 + gal tanks. I'm talking fish like nurse sharks and redtailed catfish or sturgen.

I don't hate any fish but I personly would never keep zebar danios. This does not mean I hate them. You should chang how you word this question. It should be " fish you will not find in my tank."

markandhisfish, what fish is that?!

anyway i chose other and my answer is petstores that sell dyed fish and give bad info. and sell you sick fish, and wont give refunds for the sick fish that they sold you, and lastly have very short return policies.

I had to edit a few things here. let's keep it on topic & watch our language please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back