I Had To Tell Somebody About This.

Yeah, sorry, you either have to pay high import license fees or smuggle the fish in.

Coryologist is in the States and has some blacks it sounds like.

Ask Spooky aka Corys 4 u for blacks. He gets them, but I don't think they are hardly ever cheap.

I would like natteri or gold shoulder. I tried to get the gold shoulder aka schultzii recently from Bryan, but he was out.

Congrats on the little guys! They are a lovely fish.

Hey jollysue,

I know it is tough to ship anything between the Countries this time and age. All the regulations and the law of the Countries.

Recently I see more than few people listed the Black Cory on the auction at US. And I pick the one with perfect feedback and he was offering the free shipping so I jumped on it. And they got here from WI in 2 days without problem.
He told me they are either Natteri or Schultzi and I am almost certain that they are Schultzi. Of course, I ought to keep them in the separate tank before they mature.

I know you can get Schultzei from one of the seller on the auction. I never bought the fish from him but we traded and his fish are good and healthy since he breed them. Also his price is cheap. I think he listed for $2 for Schultzi right now. And I know he is the friend of Frank since he let him use his picture on the auction. Although I don't know what is his Schultzeis are. But he told me his Panda is F1 when I traded. And he is the one wanted the Melanotaenia from me and he must done well with them and now he is selling them. So the Schultzi could be F1 also. He is in MD.
So you might want to give him a shot. He is a good breeder and breed many Corys. And he sell them for cheap.

Of course, Priority might be too stressful for you to wait. I'm sure he will ship you with Express if you prefer.

Yes, I like these little Black kids. They are so active and looking food all day stick their little snouts in the sands. The seller/breeder ask me if I want the W(I never remember how to spell) and it was so attempting but I just don't have space or money so I decline his offer. But I will keep in touch with him if I get the money and space I'm sure. Yeah, that is another Cory on my want list.

Wietzmanni?

Who did you buy the blacks from? Is that who you are recommending for the schultzei? I just have fits and bad fortune with most shippers. It is just too terrible to get dead ones. No one wants to feel responsible, and so people blame shift. I have a few sources that have done excellent and lost none or few. I am full up now and broke anyway--although if someone dropped off a few babies I am sure I could find room. :p

I have some nice fry right now and I may try auctioning them. We will see. I am making my next step this week towards having my reproduction units set up well. I am moving some tanks and setting up new ones for the fish that are now in the ten and twenties. Then I will set the ten and twenties up for the fry and grow outs. I want to have the fry nets in the fry tanks, and then have the twenties for grow outs. I lose way too many babies to overflows and escapes into the adult tanks, and then the adults are too rough and the food is too hard to get. So I lose them. On the other hand the nets get too full before I am ready to move them. So I am taking one more step towards the next phase.

My simulatus gave me some nice babies. But not enough to sell really. My lf pandas and melini keep trying until I get it right. :wub: I have something from the sterbai, pantanalensis Brochis tank. They could be sterbai, but the spawn didn't look like it. Fingers crossed. The areio have given me a very nice group of fry.

Wietzmanni?

Who did you buy the blacks from? Is that who you are recommending for the schultzei? I just have fits and bad fortune with most shippers. It is just too terrible to get dead ones. No one wants to feel responsible, and so people blame shift. I have a few sources that have done excellent and lost none or few. I am full up now and broke anyway--although if someone dropped off a few babies I am sure I could find room. :p

I have some nice fry right now and I may try auctioning them. We will see. I am making my next step this week towards having my reproduction units set up well. I am moving some tanks and setting up new ones for the fish that are now in the ten and twenties. Then I will set the ten and twenties up for the fry and grow outs. I want to have the fry nets in the fry tanks, and then have the twenties for grow outs. I lose way too many babies to overflows and escapes into the adult tanks, and then the adults are too rough and the food is too hard to get. So I lose them. On the other hand the nets get too full before I am ready to move them. So I am taking one more step towards the next phase.

My simulatus gave me some nice babies. But not enough to sell really. My lf pandas and melini keep trying until I get it right. :wub: I have something from the sterbai, pantanalensis Brochis tank. They could be sterbai, but the spawn didn't look like it. Fingers crossed. The areio have given me a very nice group of fry.

Yeah that's it. I will learn to spell when I get them.
I don't know what is the forum rule so I think( I tried to sent but I am not sure it went through) I sent you PM for the detail of who I got the fish from and such. Check your PM and let me know if you got it or not. If not, I will type it again and try again.

Only the Cory I have for sale would be F1 Orange Laser but I think they can use another month before take the trip. But I will ship few to my trade buddy and see how they handle the shipping first. And I think I have some Similis fry growing somewhere. And I know I have few Sterbai, Melanotaenia, Paleatus, Panda and Duplicareus but all of these are still too small to ship.
And I think I got 2 eggs from the Oiapoquensis few days ago but I am not 100% sure, beside I don't even know the eggs(2 lol) are any good. But if it is their eggs, it would be cool since I only have 2 of them and it seems they are a pair.

Anyway, I'll see how it goes.

My blacks are one of the Corys that like to rest in the moss off the ground.

these are what i sent neoncory the black schultzi corys and regular schultzi corys

Look who's here stranger.

They are indeed came from the home of Brad3.

And I must say, they are doing great. I have all 6 Black and 5 regular. And they are growing nicely. I think they are about 1" SL(without tail) and I think I can start to see the female getting more thicker, deeper body than the males. Still I have not try to figure out what is the ratio since those guy never sit still. And I guess I need to separate them by the color eventually when they start spawn.
But they look quite nice with white/pink Albino Sterbai who share the tank with them ATM.

And I must say, these guy must have one of the shape nose. I never seen any Cory that react to the food so fast. They will scuffing and shifting the sands 2~3 seconds after the food hit the water. :rolleyes:

They sure an active and perky bunch. :hyper:

I sure am glad that I got them. Thanks Brad3.

Most reactions

Back