I had Baby's

Ripcord

Reaction score
This is the first time I have ever had babies. UM, they are swordtails what should I do I have no idea they are so cute what to do.

LoL, maybe youre gay fish would like to hang out with my lesbian platies?

step back everyone, swordtails are my specialty. :rofl: no seriously. but what do you want to do w/ them? keep them all or survival of the fittest? first what you do if let them get used to their new surroundings. DONT FEED THEM FOR AT LEAST TEN -FIFTEEN MINUTES. they've been feeding on the egg sac so they're fine and you'll waste food and lower the pH level if you try to feed them. if they're grouping near the top take some of the fake plant tops apart and bunch them together. put it in the corner. after ten of fifteen minutes crush some flakes in a ziploc bag til it
s powdery. use a toothpick and dip it in the water so it's moist. put it in the bag and dip the LITTLE amount of food on the toothpick in the plant bunch. any more questions just ask. :hey:

well what do they look like? gest. period is 4-5 wks. what kind are they? just curious

sorry about the post above. it was meant for another topic but somehow got into this one?

Okay I had the swordtails for about a month. I only have 1 fry left and he seems to be doing fine. I took your advice about the food. I wanted to keep them but they had the babies in my community tank and I can't get them out so only 1 left. :byebye: I am sad but hopefully I will get some pics up soon.

Most reactions

Back