I GOT ONE

small_fry

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
i got one today a doubletail crowntail betta that i was one about he's soooo sexy :p ill post a pick once he has setled in.
just wounder if i wanted to breed and get more like him what would be the best female to put with him?

small_fry said:
i got one today a doubletail crowntail betta that i was one about he's soooo sexy :p
Did you get it from the same Northampton fish place that you mentioned in the following thread?

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=60622

small_fry said:
if i wanted to breed and get more like him what would be the best female to put with him?
A female crowntail would be preferred. Avoid a female doubletail.

Doubletail x doubletail usually results in spinal deformities.

yea same northampton fish place
okay now ive gotta find a female ct does anyone have a pic of one so i know what to look for

Hi Small Fry,

Im Glad yo Gor some,

But in Future have the decency to at least Pm me that you did not want Mine.

Your Loss, I was In Northampton Twice over the weekend

its wasnt me who pm u it was my brother take it up with him.

just chargeing the camra, but he is a red blue mix loverly long spikes one fins to :)

small_fry said:
its wasnt me who pm u it was my brother take it up with him.

just chargeing the camra, but he is a red blue mix loverly long spikes one fins to :)
Ok, I'll Let you Off, But you Could of let me Know

i didnt know if he still wanted them or not ill make him get a user name not fair me gettin jip when it wasnt me:)

yes 1bennet1 sorry i take it u know the way to northampton, and its on newport pagnel road and its just befor turners, heres the web site
doubletailcrowns

:p No offence intended.

Small Fry you should go to the 1 on the other side. Harleston.

Its where I Just got all my Fish from Over the weekend and they stil have loads of Imbellis' left.

when u go to the northampton one if you speak to one of the fish people you can ask them to order u fish in ive asked for some male and female CTs and hes going to try and get me some in.

ill try the other one nexted time i go :D

hey 1bennet1 howz the tank and fish getting on? kribs have any babys for you?

what about the bettas they doing okay?

Most reactions

Back