I Got One Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

He is a lovely betta. Ive had some in my life for about the same price, but I have never seen one from a shop that nice. Well done for picking him up lol.

Thaks all
he's been at the shop for since they opened a month ago he looked tattered and a bit sorry for himself then
it's the only one they've ever had in lol
and then when i saw how lovely and healthy he now looks just couldn't resist him

Sarah x

Congrats on your Betta Pip.......he's a little stunner isn't he :wub:

You do realise it wont stop at one, don't you :hey:

That would be nice....what kind of girls are you after? Once you get a group that have settled in they are great fun :good:

That would be nice....what kind of girls are you after? Once you get a group that have settled in they are great fun :good:

no sure lmao , could a mix of girls be a good idea - different tail types or is it best to get a group of siblings ?
the tank would be a 75 ltr hex - got a post on here somewhere

Siblings are usually better but even a mixed group of girls should settle eventually as long as they are all girls. It doesn't matter what tail types you put together they will all be fine. We have had VTs, HMs and CTs girls all living together quite happily.

just need to find someone who sells girls cheaply or get lfs to order them in for me
i'm looking at about £2- £4 each so will ask lfs
they can order most things for me

Most reactions

Back