I got all this.........

that looks like penguin tetra.

excellent find there. i think a touch of jealousy comes into it here!!

EDIT- actually after reading the other suggestion i agree on being black neons!!

I dunno, Paul, they look too deep in the body for Penguins...and the black line does not extend right down the tail as it does with Penguins...

Maybe the other Paul can clarify? I understand Penguins like to swim with their tail slightly down?

:)

I've kept penguins in the past, these are definatly not them.

I belive they are emperor tetras, thanks :)

Puffer_freak said:
The PFK converter makes it 28gal! Nice find!
This is really starting to bug me... :crazy: I keep seeing that a tank measuring 36" x 12" x 18" adds up to 28 gallons... however my tank has those same exact measurements, and it was sold to me as a 46 gallon bowfront. Should I complain to the store? Does the bowfront really add like 18 gallons to the volume? (I doubt it)

Great find Paul.

Those battery powered syphons are great. They can suck up the poop but release the water back into the tank, scrape your glass and act as a normal syphon too.
One tip though. When using it as a normal syphon, take off the end with the slots in, works much better without it :D

David said:
Puffer_freak said:
This is really starting to bug me... :crazy: I keep seeing that a tank measuring 36" x 12" x 18" adds up to 28 gallons... however my tank has those same exact measurements, and it was sold to me as a 46 gallon bowfront. Should I complain to the store? Does the bowfront really add like 18 gallons to the volume? (I doubt it)
It might be the fact that some people use UK gallons and some use US gallons, but 46 US gallons still works out to about 38 UK gallons, not 28.

So cool. You deserve a bit of luck mate.
Suppose you wouldn't want to swap those loaches for danios? ;)

David said:
David said:
Puffer_freak said:
It might be the fact that some people use UK gallons and some use US gallons, but 46 US gallons still works out to about 38 UK gallons, not 28.
Hi David :)

This is a little off topic, so if you have any other things to say, perhaps it should be on another thread. But, a 46 gallon (US) All-Glass bow front tank measures 36" x 15" x 20" -_-

Inchworm said:
David said:
David said:
Puffer_freak said:
Hi David :)

This is a little off topic, so if you have any other things to say, perhaps it should be on another thread. But, a 46 gallon (US) All-Glass bow front tank measures 36" x 15" x 20" -_-
Ah. Thanks inchworm, and sorry for hi-jacking, I was too lazy to start another post about this. Yeah i suppose my tank has measurements something like that, I know it is 36" long and when I measured how deep it was I got about 12", lemme go measure it again.

EDIT: Yup, that's it. thanks. BTW wolf, good find.

Most reactions

Back