I Got 5 C. Adolfoi!

Bozza

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
Just thought I should tell everyone I got 5 C. Adolfoi today. They are so small!! In the next few days my 3ft cory only tank will ready and Ill get some pics of them and the rest of the group. I got them for a very good price 5 for $85Aus. The normal price ive seen them if $40 each. I really had to get them as they are my fav. Pictures will be up in a few days.

Torrens

Hey Bozza,

Good for you. Get your favorite Cory with the price you can't refuse. :lol:

Smaller size mean you have more time to pumper them and give them good enviroment to raise them healthy. Not to mention, they should have more time with you. I read somewhere some Corys can live up to 25years! :hyper:

I, too recently got some tiny Corys in the mail. These guys/gals are probably smallest you would see at the local store. They are C Similis and about 3/4" SL and I learned that they could grow to 2.4" SL. So they have some grow up to do. But these guy sure have full of energy. Swimming all the time in the water current and it seems only the time they come down to the bottom is when I feed them. :p

Well good luck with your new Corys. It is always fun to get some new fish. :cool:

All these guys are very active. They are always in their group. They are so small compared to my others, the pictures might show the size difference. Thats if I get any decent shots of them :thumbs: These guys are about 6mths or less I'm pretty sure. They should grow fast as they are going in a 3ft soon!!!!

Yep they are quite young. Im assuming they will grow pretty quickly as they are in a big tank that isnt overcrowded.

Oh! Sweet! Nice tank and Cories!

I just love the white sand. I finally got some after seeing all you guys'. It really looks great in my tank with the Jari zebra Plecs and neon green laser Cories. I will have to get more.

My corys love it. I meant really love it. They have been in there for a few days now and they are all swimming crazy still. Ive also noticed the difference when there is a larger group of corys together. Glad you liked the pics

Most reactions

Back