I Don't Think Much Of The Sea View

Swizz

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Howdie-DO, one & all....

I have had my tank up and running for almost 2 weeks now. Cycling that is. Now regarding the background on the tank..I made sure there was a fair amount of this oil on the back of it. Then creased out as much as I could, until' it was silky smooth. We got that far, all good and done. But to this day..only to wake up to find that the background, it's self, has come apart and fallen from the back..Now I have to empty most of the water and store it, til' I am able to pull it from the wall :X

iwtaif.jpg

I was just wondering, has anybody ever had this product before by the name of Sea View, and had any success with it ?

I believe most people just use vegetable oil or similar...

I just came back from work not to long ago, so I will have another bash at it now. Thank's for the suggestions.

i tried sticking a backing on my tank a couple of times with seaview and each time after a few hours bubbles start to appear and it starts to peel off around the edges, i got really annoyed and threw it in the bin, i now just use a board behind the tank which can be painted any colour and slid behind the glass, much better :)

Most reactions

Back