I Disturbed His Sleeping :/

ok..please people bear in mind that questions may be asked that may seem trivial to you. to the person posting it is a real concern to them and they may just need reassurance.

no one is forcing anyone to answer and sarcasm will only get you in to trouble with us mods.. respect is all thats needed here. In other words, dont post if you arent going to be answering the question in a polite manner.

to the op, please keep posting any concerns you have, trivial or not.

ok..please people bear in mind that questions may be asked that may seem trivial to you. to the person posting it is a real concern to them and they may just need reassurance.

no one is forcing anyone to answer and sarcasm will only get you in to trouble with us mods.. respect is all thats needed here. In other words, dont post if you arent going to be answering the question in a polite manner.

to the op, please keep posting any concerns you have, trivial or not.
Thankyou.
At the time my betta was new and i just didnt know what to do other than ask, thanks to those who were respectful towards my question.

Always add a happy face at the end of the message, that will fix all communication problems.

Most reactions

Back