I.d. Please, And A Few...other Things

ApolloJ

Reaction score
Alright...for over a year I've been wondering, what the heck my fish is, it was given as a present to me, hence why I really don't know much about him...or her? firstly i'd like to know if it's a tropical fish, secondly if anyone recognizes this species, let me know their name, thirdly, What in the world are those orange and black spots on it?! I think they appeared like...7 months ago or so, when I got kind of careless of my aquiarium, but I'm quite sure it's not an infection of some sort, I mean the fish seems quite healthy and active everyday, could his tankmates have something to do? here they are: 2 normal goldfish, 1 fancy black "telescope" goldfish, 1 angelfish (yes people...I know some of you will say angels can't be kept with goldfish, but it's worked quite well for over a year for me), and a sailfin placo, really small 6.5 inches, quite a very recent addition though, so anyway, i'd appreciate if some (or all) of these questions are answered to me.

n3801e.jpg

it appears to be some sort of carnivorous dinosaur! lol

ive actualy never seen one of those ever, in all of my searching for a fish i want. i would say its albino, but its eyes are dark so it cant be.

it appears to be some sort of carnivorous dinosaur! lol

ive actualy never seen one of those ever, in all of my searching for a fish i want. i would say its albino, but its eyes are dark so it cant be.

As you know, i'm still as clueless as you are...just what in the world is it?...hope someone will eventually come and tell me...

It's 100% just an odd goldfish :good:.

Hardly surprising considering that black moors and bubble eyes are also types of goldfish.

Yes it's a type of Goldfish and it's not albino.

These are coldwater but will take temps upto 25-28C but their not good tank mates for tropical and should never be mixed with such.

Most reactions

Back