I Couldn't Resist More Corys...

Harlequins

***Corydora Crazy***
Reaction score
I just happen to pop in to MA to get another female DG,only to find they were just in and not for sale :sad: , anyhows i just couldn't resist adding 3 more Pandas to my 6 i have :rolleyes: :lol:

Out of the 6 pandas i have,i think i only have 1 female,so i'm pretty hopeful after buying these,theres 2 larger pandas out of the 3 so hoping they're females :good:

:lol: i don't blame you, i'm the same either come out with more cories or a betta :look:

heopfully there will be more females :good:

Tut tut, no self control! ;)

I think we're all the same though. :blush:

Definately no self control me :whistle: :lol:

Well these newbies are settling in,the largest female is being nudged by 2 males at the moment with a lot of quivering going on.... :rolleyes:

Well new pandas spawned first thing this morning,by the time i spotted her laying to going to get my wee tub to save the eggs,my sparkling gouramis had munched them all bar one!! :grr:

Heres hoping they'll spawn again :)

thats great news, shame about them getting eaten, hopefully this little one does well though :good:

how can you sec cory's I have 2 but have no idea how to tell the difference, not looking to breed just out of curiosity

Almost impossible when young but as they mature the females will get more rounded while the males stay slim.

Great news about the breeding, at least you know they're comfortable. You need to be quicker next time! ;)

You will see the females cleaning the tank more than the males. They know their place ;)

Most reactions

Back