I can't help it!!

:rolleyes: , thats why fish shops aren't as keen to order fish in for people as they get them in then get left with them.

It seems that we put in a few other plecs in with each order aswell as the normal ones, clowns, BN, common sailfins....

I'll be keeping an eye on that list to get some L046's!!

Have you phoned us up yet SirMinon? well Chris atleast i'm at college

thanks god for weekly wages :p :D

College days go sooo slow!! I want to be back at work. Will have to see how many of me lovely plecs have come through on friday. sadly I said to the weekend boy i would take them home saturday so he get's a look at them!!

yay 2 of my plecs had arrived out of the 5 :(

i have the leopard hemiancistrus which is 1inch and wicked colors and the starry night ancistrus which is massive!! about 6" as i picked the fully grown size on the list :whistle: i thought i would let the weekend boy see them so pictures on here tomorrow.

also got the new stockist booklet which has nothing!! :angry: has peppermints L50's and another usual one i think.

SirMinion said:
Paul, if you ever get L034 or L255 on the supplier list, please tell me! we've had these on the fishwish list for a loooong time!
Fishworld near manchester may still have some L255... that's where I got my pair from :D

Chris

Arg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How stinking jealous am I of you there Mr. paul_v_biker!
Post some pics already of the starry night ancistrus, PLEASE!
I know it will be hard to get a good pic, but something to satisfy my love those fish

:whistle: Ehem, sir minion, you could, ehem, do the same with your little girl there.

Please, I so have always wanted one! I wouldn't dare order one so I can live in my fantasy world on your guys' coat tails, okay?

Picture, please! :wub: :wub:

Sure thing, pics will be up tomorrow.

I didn't bring them home tonight as I took clow loach home yesterday and this morning i thought i spotted white spot so i treated and all spots are gone now :thumbs: I was going to wait if the clown loach had got worse!.

I'm going to have to wait for the specials list to arrive which is apparently getting bigger and bigger!! i may aswell order 1 of each small plec on there :)

I'm tempted to take home a spotted dora, i had to catch the striped one today and it was a right bugger!! got caught in the net then started crokaing and felt like electric shocks when I touched it!!.

I'm still trying to find the perfect 4ft to stick in my room to replace my 3fter!!

paul_v_biker said:
I'm tempted to take home a spotted dora, i had to catch the striped one today and it was a right bugger!! got caught in the net then started crokaing and felt like electric shocks when I touched it!!.
If you do get any kind of dora, don't expect to ever see it. They are incredibly shy. :D

well paul i know how you feel just spent another £200 on plecs again :) bought a nice L14 scoby bought 10/ 11 inches long , L264 leporacanthicus josemilae , L81 gold nugget , L260 queen arabesque , plus a few other bits and bobs , pics to follow :rolleyes:

Yeh, the spotted one we have in is actually our weekend boys old fish and he brought it back cause he never saw it :lol:

Hmmm I'm not that mad yet, although it's going to be quite hard spending 200 on a few fish working where I am :D

Sorry there sir, I thought about what I typed when I was going to bed. I ment the Medusa female.
I really miss mine!
:-(

earthgirl said:
Sorry there sir, I thought about what I typed when I was going to bed. I ment the Medusa female.
I really miss mine!
:-(
Unfortunately, apart from the occasional glimpse of a silhouette under a log we've never actually seen her since she was introduced. If we ever catch her out in the open, we'll get a decent photo.

Most reactions

Back