I can't help it!!

Paul_MTS

MAD
Reaction score
I'ved already had 2 nice plecs from work, the golden nugget which died on me and the pitbull which is doing great.

So after looking through our suppliers stock list I found a L200 green spotted plec which I had to have.

after seeing alll these L numbers...

37a

it inspired me to look at them all through the aqua log book and have decided to order me 1 each of these....

L71 Starry Night Ancistrus
L200 Green spotted plec
L128 Blue Spotted Cheatostoma- which they have marked down as rare on the list and list :)

So should have them on thrusday if the order gets done right :D
LDA08 Ancistrus Marble

the 128 and the 200 are very similar except ones greenand ones blue . if its any consolation i hyave a 128 and they are lovely fish mate :) where do you get your plecs from by the way ??? sounds like a decent shop

yer it said that in the book but i have to have both!! i love plecs!!

I work at Betta Aquatics in Clacton (essex) my bosses in the shop are great guys and really easy going so there cool about it!!

by the way for those of you that are looking at my sig and 25gallon thinking :no:

I'ved decided to get a 4ft tank which would bea bout 65gallons (uk) then maybe have a puffer in my 3ft!!

Very nice paul, looking into adding to my L-Number list to. You get them for some good prices to, L200 I have seen go for nearer £40 :/ . I think next on your list should be a breeding group of L047. ;)

Lf003 are good I've been breeding those..

SOLESCOL21.jpg

Ryan recommended them to me :whistle:

samthefishman said:
cat why did u go and ruin his thread?
feet got nothing to do with catfish u spanner
spammer get it right sam :thumbs:and quit whinging :flex:

Paul knows about my fetish he won't mind :p

For those of you without the Aqualog book:

L049 - Peckoltia sp. -Like Candy Stripe.
L177 - Gold Nugget plec.
L260 - Queen Arabesque plec.
L102 - Snowball plec.
L134 - Leopard Frog plec. I want one of these!
L071 - Galaxy BRistlenose.
L090 - Papa Panaque.
L037a - Bigspot plec?
L191 - White tailed Royal Panaque
L050 - hypostomus hemicochlidon (no common name)
L006 - peckoltia oligospila - like a leopard peckoltia.
L183 - White Seam Dolichopterus Bristlenose.
L128 - Blue Phantom plec (colour varient of L200 lemon spotted green plec)

Paul, if you ever get L034 or L255 on the supplier list, please tell me! we've had these on the fishwish list for a loooong time!

hehe, i'm staff remeber ryan!! trade + vat :D

what are the LO47's? EDIT- just found them on planet catfish, they look nice, pretty big though, I figured i would have lots of smaller ones instead!!

oh dear cat, you spent all that time on finding those feet :rolleyes: you musta been bored :p don't think they would do to wellin a tank though!!

Opps the suppliers sent an extras list thorugh today and found L174 can't rember the common name was ?????? Hemiancistrus though and a lovely spotty one. If only you had replied this morning or last night, i won't be into work tomorrow to put the L134 on the list for you EDIT (i'ved pm'ed you with our shop number!) maybe there will be some better plecs on the new list :nod:

Oh so you want a mate for your current one!!I'll keep an eye out, the suppliers are sending new books out next week

Seeing as you get a discount, how about a breeding group of L046 instead then, very very nice. :) I'd like to find L134, very nice little Plec. :thumbs:

paul_v_biker said:
what are the LO47's? EDIT- just found them on planet catfish, they look nice, pretty big though, I figured i would have lots of smaller ones instead!!
We had an L047. - Magnum Pleco. It cost us £45 and lasted a whole 25 hours before it expired. Luckily, the FS gave us credit. Nice fish though.

Thanks for the phone number Paul, when should I call to find out is there's 134's on the list?

the L134 is on the list, those are all the L numbers I copied down off the list to do some research on!

just make sure your speaking to Chris (although i think he's on his own tomorrow!!) just say you would like to order a L134(the common names are differrent on the list- plus the aqualog book has different pics to the net, otherwise i would of got 1 down sooner :) ) in and say Paul would like 1 aswell :D

I wouldn't mind those L047 but there too big for my plans :nod: mmmm L046 goodness!! I would love to get on eof them but even to me it could be around £40 plus they have to get on the list first!!

It's a real ass when plecs die for no reason :( I'm owed credit on the golden nugget that went on me, fortunately the shop can claim it!! so if you buy an expesive fish and it dies, freeze it and the shop might beable to claim for it :nod:

Oh, there were also green lined royal plecs on the extras list of there of interest??? can't rember there L number now.

paul_v_biker said:
.....mmmm L046 goodness!! I would love to get on eof them but even to me it could be around £40 plus they have to get on the list first!!
Don't forget L046 is a socail fish to, that does best in small groups. Sadly due to their price tag they are often kept alone, best if you can try to get hold of a group but that costs as much as a new tank or two!

Ryan, Not sure where you are but there a a good few shops round me than now hav L134's in stock (might have something to do with me asking in ever lfs for them :whistle: )

PM me if you want any more details...

Oh and i'll join in on a shipment of L046's ;)

Most reactions

Back