I Bought My Bf This Gorgeous Gt

gemzie78

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
He is so sweet and is nice to other fish
001.jpg

That is an AWESOME GT. Nice buy.

He's not trying to beat up on anyone eh? How big is he?

Thanks, He cost me £20 pound and i havent measured him coz hes at my bfs lol he is really placid does not bother with other fish at all hes in with malawis.

Nice GT, although its not the best of ideas to mix an american cichlid with africans, you may soon find some casualties

hes been in there for over 2 months and hes fine.

as a rule you shouldnt mix american and african cichlids, but i ahve to admit ive done it in the past, and it's worked fine.
some people have absolutely crazy tank stockings and it still works! its down to luck, care, water quality, and how the tank is set out, with the africans they require alot of individual caves etc for territory!

i don't think its right to tell you you did wrong, cause 2 months shows the tank is obviously stable for the time being and i would be thrilled if my gf got me a GT like that =P

hope all goes well =)

hes in a 4 foot tank. He dont have many africans about 5 max. they have loads of rocks to swim in and then we have a clear sspace just for the gt. But he likes the filter lol so we leave him to it . They are too slow to cacth anything anyways.

Most reactions

Back