I Am So Going To Get Killed For This!

my only issue would be seperating them all up, even with 8 other tanks (which conatain all my Bettas) i would need a miracle to get them all seperate with a decent living space

Sorry to bump an old thread

I sent a message to the seller on ebay when the listing was live.

Dont you know you cant mix these fish or they attack each other?

I don't suppose they can do that with no filter and no air to breath and poison water, these fish are about £2.50 each in prime condition, yours are about dead

I just got a message back weeks later :blink:

Let me tell you something you patronising dick or a human. I actual fact I attended a wedding a few weeks ago and the decorator had fish in goldfish bowls on the tables. At the end of the function I asked will the fish go back to the shop or will they be kept by him. He answered they would be disposed of. I felt sorry for them and bought a tank and gave them a home not knowing anything about them. I then get a few emails from people advising nicely that this is a mistake and I should return them to the shop in a nice way. But, you're the very first PRICK I have come across who has insulted me to a level and pissed me off. your very lucky I haven't come on a hunt for you, you dick. before you come out with your worthless words without knowing the truth learn the facts. I haven't sold no fish and they have gone to the aquarium about 2 weeks ago and are going treatment. I will be keeping an eye on you as you are in Channel Islands,United Kingdom. you really have pissed me off trust me.

He really doesnt seem happy

If he knew anything about the fish or listened to anyone's advise he would have accepted the offer made on the listing instead of rejecting it and re listing.

I think he must be on the beer tonight :good:

well i offered him a reasonable offer 1st time round and he refused, then lowered it after to what i had offered :rolleyes:

didnt expect it to be fighters. #93###. Somethings telling me you should make an offer, not sure what it is. :crazy:

had to send a message to the guy - '23 male fighters in the same tank what a joke lol'

OMG what a scum bag! Making threats to someone over the internet isn't exactly very bright either is it?! There appears to be only one dick around here :D

I do feel sorry for the fish but I don't think paying this guy to take them is a good idea at all, especially after the rude replies to people contacting him!

It would have been fair enough if he's have accepted the offers people have made but he's relisted them three times or so now so obviously doesn't care and is just out for money. If he cared he would be giving them away for free to adopters or LFS, after all.

Anyway, he says they've 'gone to the aquarium for treatment' (????) so how can he be wanting money for fish that he doesn't have anymore? :p

Let me tell you something you patronising dick or a human. I actual fact I attended a wedding a few weeks ago and the decorator had fish in goldfish bowls on the tables. At the end of the function I asked will the fish go back to the shop or will they be kept by him. He answered they would be disposed of. I felt sorry for them and bought a tank and gave them a home not knowing anything about them. I then get a few emails from people advising nicely that this is a mistake and I should return them to the shop in a nice way. But, you're the very first PRICK I have come across who has insulted me to a level and pissed me off. your very lucky I haven't come on a hunt for you, you dick. before you come out with your worthless words without knowing the truth learn the facts. I haven't sold no fish and they have gone to the aquarium about 2 weeks ago and are going treatment. I will be keeping an eye on you as you are in Channel Islands,United Kingdom. you really have pissed me off trust me.

He really doesnt seem happy
It sounds awful, and I know you shouldn't aggravate angry idiots, but if it were me he had sent that message to I'd be sending a rather polite and well-written, yet patronising reply about not only his lack of knowledge about fish, but also his inability to spell, use grammar and generally construct sentences. Like this guy does. (my faves are Obviously Foggot and Missing Missy) I can't help but laugh when people try to get arsey via the written word and make complete fools of themselves. :rolleyes:

Most reactions

Back