I Am An Idiot.

I've only had a quick read about oodinium (not heard of this before) but it looks like a parasite. I would recommend a neon goby! Will clean your fish right up if it's a parasite!!

I've only had a quick read about oodinium (not heard of this before) but it looks like a parasite. I would recommend a neon goby! Will clean your fish right up if it's a parasite!!

Its similar to Ich. If it isnt treated early then it results in death of the fish im afraid. Dont think a Goby/Wrasse or Shimp would be much use on a fish fully covered in Oodinium. It could help, but copper based meds are the way to go. You could also try lowering the s.g to 1.015 (done over a 24hr period) and leave for 3-4 days.

Its similar to Ich. If it isnt treated early then it results in death of the fish im afraid. Dont think a Goby/Wrasse or Shimp would be much use on a fish fully covered in Oodinium. It could help, but copper based meds are the way to go. You could also try lowering the s.g to 1.015 (done over a 24hr period) and leave for 3-4 days.

Fair enough!!

I must say, and I know it'll sting but that LNB looks so cool.. :)

Most reactions

Back