Hybrid African Cichlids.

Amazon ruler

Reaction score
fellas I wanted to share my discovery with all of you......look at these pictures............I had bred two peacock cichlids that are not the same!!
miraj002.jpg
MALE
lava.jpg
FEMALE

Their fries look's nothing like their parents!!LOOK
DSC00003.jpg

thier fries are the yellow and the brown once those are not all of them the rest are hiding in the caves and rocks.

How about....this thread. You have already made a pointless thread which has been deleted, but yet you make another pointless thread.

What a fine example of a.....FAKE!
FAKE what?!........what is fake?!

The picture of your so-called "fries" just so happens to be a picture of M.R. Otter's Malawi tank, which you can see in the link ~T~ kindly provided.

These kinds of posts are not kindly regarded at TFF and in case no one else has, I have reported you.

The picture of your so-called "fries" just so happens to be a picture of M.R. Otter's Malawi tank, which you can see in the link ~T~ kindly provided.

These kinds of points are not kindly regarded at TFF and in case no one else has, I have reported you.
What?!NO, NO I'm amazon ruler, m.r otter is my old username wich I thoght it was not working propely!!

These kinds of points are not kindly regarded at TFF and in case no one else has, I have reported you.
What?!NO, NO I'm amazon ruler, m.r otter is my old username wich I thoght it was not working propely!!

Well if that's the case I apologize, I'd suggest contacting the mods to clear up the double user names.

Well if that's the case I apologize, I'd suggest contacting the mods to clear up the double user names.
There is no reason to apologize!! It's just that ~T~ had started the gassep.....

There is no reason to apologize!! It's just that ~T~ had started the gassep.....

So in your other thread you were talking to your other username because?

we will soon know if the accounts are his or hers...as they will share the same IP address, im sure a mod will tell us.

both accounts have been used today at the same time :crazy:

Most reactions

Back