Hubbys Awesome Aquascape!

moonrose

Mostly New Member
Reaction score
Yesterday my hobby finished his first aquascape!! I think it looks pretty cool overall. Dont agree to some choices but I think once it all grows in and is kept up it look really good. Dont know what all is in it. There is hair grass dwarf hair grass some really long grass in back and somthing bushy. His bonsai has weeping moss which is where we disagree. I dnt like it but he assres once its grown in it look great. He is still deciding fish but he loves tetras and corys. And keeps talking about a whits crown tail betta. Im so proud he got it done!!!

His idea was the lefy be wild and untamed reaching to cross the river to take over the peaceful good side.
This is the right side. He is trying to find a very small oriental house for under bonsia

Attachments

• 20140124_1238211(1)1.jpg
    20140124_1238211(1)1.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 72
  • 20140124_1238271(1)1.jpg
    20140124_1238271(1)1.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 66
I think it looks lovely and can't wait to see it all grown in! Good luck keeping them from mixing though D:

What about THIS or THIS for the decoration?
Imagine ya'll have looked at petco & petsmart already but if not then maybe those will be of help :)

He certainly did a great job, I love the driftwood.

Very cool. Just be prepared that over time the substrates will mix.  I kind of like the effect makes it seem a little beach-y when it happens. 

Beautiful! I love the moss on driftwood. The other piece is awesome as well! I've done mixed substrate, can be a pain. I have white sand + black and the snails make cool trails with the mix. What's the plan for fish friends?

ag-au said:
Beautiful! I love the moss on driftwood. The other piece is awesome as well! I've done mixed substrate, can be a pain. I have white sand + black and the snails make cool trails with the mix. What's the plan for fish friends?
he for sure wants pigmy cories and neontetras. Also thinking some ottos. And if he can find it a all whit betta with blue eyes. But it kinda changes day to day LOL.

haha! Well any of those sound awesome. Tank's big enough for a shoal of cories. Neon's are cool. That's what's going in my next tank! Can't wait to see em'!

Most reactions

Back