howdy

gazeddy

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
recently come back to fish keeping. got a 250l 1m tank and a couple of oscars and a common pleco(i know) bought a 685l tank tonight but its coming with its current inhabitants. didnt know this until id agreed to buy. the problem is my plan is to put my oscars and an arowana in it. does anybody know where i can rehome the monster common pleco that is coming along with a catfish (unknown type).

recently come back to fish keeping. got a 250l 1m tank and a couple of oscars and a common pleco(i know) bought a 685l tank tonight but its coming with its current inhabitants. didnt know this until id agreed to buy. the problem is my plan is to put my oscars and an arowana in it. does anybody know where i can rehome the monster common pleco that is coming along with a catfish (unknown type).
If you want to rehome a pleco fast, see if you have a local aquarium people group on facebook and post it.

IMO you need a larger tank. If well cared for, full-grown Arowanas can reach 3 feet. Oscars (plural) need a very large tank. I would suggest rehoming all the fish and staying with a pair of Oscars.

IMO you need a larger tank. If well cared for, full-grown Arowanas can reach 3 feet. Oscars (plural) need a very large tank. I would suggest rehoming all the fish and staying with a pair of Oscars.
This is why im going to a 6foot by 2 by 2. From a 1m by 55cm by 55cm

Hi and welcome to TFF.
Hope you can rehome your pleco soon...

Most reactions

Back