How

Are you taking the P***
Those are dyed fish Changa ranga (Indian Glassfish)
You are trying to provoke fishkeepers arn't you. What's your problem!

Just looked into indian glass fish, i didnt realise they actually dyed them! Thats sick! Not such a cool picture, sorry! GRJ :angry:

That is a Dwarf Gourami not Indian Glassfish (or Painted Glass fish) the common name. Look at pics in posts 3,5,7 and 9 in the thread below, they are the same as Grimmy's avatar. Cool fish.

Dwarf Gourami

Sorry.. that is a Dwarf Gourami not Indian Glassfish (or Painted Glass fish) the common name. Look at pics in posts 3,5 and 7 in the thread below, they are the same as GRJ's avatar. Cool fish.

Dwarf Gourami

yes the fish below his comment is a dwarf gourami.... but i think whats got everyone riled is his avatar (pic to the left of his post) which appears to be the dyed glassfish, and it does seem to have been meant by grimmy to cause offence.... why else would you be so eager for someone to spot it.... just my two cents tho.

yes the fish below his comment is a dwarf gourami.... but i think whats got everyone riled is his avatar (pic to the left of his post) which appears to be the dyed glassfish, and it does seem to have been meant by grimmy to cause offence.... why else would you be so eager for someone to spot it.... just my two cents tho.

I didnt even catch that.. All i saw was the pic below his comment (in his sig.. the dwarf gourami) and thought he was saying that was going to be his avatar. Which led me to belive BigC misnamed it. My Bad. :blush:

P.S.
I do know what a Dwarf Gourami looks like!
Colisa lalia
Regards
BigC

wtf im not tryin make u guys mad i didnt know that so next think before u say something

Calm down! Calm down! Jeez! :drool: FYI, i did know that was a dwarf gourami also as that was his signature, not his avatar! :rolleyes:

Most reactions

Back