How To Set Up A New Tank With Marines And Liverock?

At the moment am prob of thinking to cancel my tank and refund my stuff i brought and take up more rescreah before i start on this as am abit of a excited person and want to rush it.....

hold up, you don't need to cancel what you have bought. But just take it slowly, at least you will have a lot of the equipment etc ready for when you do start. :)

No need to be so drastic - just need to realise this is a slow process and patience is the key

Seffie x

:fish:

ps what tank have you ordered?

I have just cancelled my tank on Thursday... it was the fluval vicenza 180....

Am going to try and get a refund on my livesand and all that i brought as they didn't give me a receipt....

As days got on i just said to myself.... i don't think i can be bothered with marines becasue its too much bother like mon the water and test it and buy all this salt mix all the time..... seems pretty expensive and i will prob be sick of it after while like my poor fishes.....

Michael hang in there mate;
Wasnt it a Scot that said "never give up"?
Once you decide exactly what you want, and then with a little patience get to see the end result you will be so chuffed.
And it doesnt take all that much effort once its up n running.
Trust the ones that have been before you and enjoy.
Cheers from Oz.

To be honest if you think it will be pain testing water, mixing salt and doing water changes you have made the right decision - as if you weren't willing to do these things you would end up with an unhealthy tank.

Maybe in the future you will change your mind.

Most reactions

Back