How To Buy Stuff With Paypal

williamc

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I have been wanting to buy some javamoss ad java fern and I was wondering how do you use paypal and is it safe?

Paypal is perfectly safe I have used it many times without a problem, you will need to set up an account if you wish to pay via this method though but setting one up is relatively straight forward :good:

How to use paypal:
- make account(you need a active bank account # and some other stuff)
- Paypal will verify your account, this takes a couple days. They make two small deposits in you account, around 10 cents. You need to call your bank and get the deposit amounts. Then log on to your paypal acount and pay them back the two deposits. This proves that your are indeed for real and that the account is actually yours. :rolleyes:.

- Now you can use your paypal account to transfer money from your bank account into your paypal account. Login and transfer what ever amount of money you want. The transfer takes a couple of days to complete.

-Once the transfer is complete you will have a balance on your paypal account. Now think of your paypal account as a separate online account. You can use your paypal balance to buy things where paypal is accepted. The money in your paypal account can be transferred back to your bank account when ever.

I always leave a zero balance in Paypal and do the transfer when I buy things. Paypal will automatically debit my bank account to cover the purchase or will charge it to a credit card that they have a number for. By having a credit card also registered with them, they will treat any transaction as if you had already transferred the money to them. They do not need to actually charge to the credit card to do that, it is just the way they treat it.

Most reactions

Back