How Should I Get My New Tank?

jacko9901

Fishaholic
Reaction score
hi

i'm thinking about getting a fluval roma 125 tank but i was wondering if it would be easier to order it from the seapets website
here's the link or get it from my local pets at home. i know the seapets price is cheaper but what would you find the easiest thing to do.

look forward to replies

Most sites won't send tanks out by mail as they can get broken.
Best off picking one up from a local lfs.
Also the lfs will deliver your tank to the door.

hi

i'm thinking about getting a fluval roma 125 tank but i was wondering if it would be easier to order it from the seapets website
here's the link or get it from my local pets at home. i know the seapets price is cheaper but what would you find the easiest thing to do.

look forward to replies

i forgot. on the seapets you get free gravel and some other bits. here's the link

Print the page off on your computor and take it to lfs and they might meet the deal.

definitely print off deals from the internet, most LFS will match the prices and save you some money :good:

I ordered my Fluval 180 from Seapets. Arrived in perfect condition, well packaged and delivered exactly when wanted.

Hi, when I got my big AquaOne it was from my LFS. When I got it home there was a small scratch on the silver canopy and the lights buzzed when they were all on.

I took it back that afternoon where they tried it for themselves and agreed it was unacceptable. They had a replacement at the shop within the hour (AquaOne warehouse 15 miles away) They insisted on unwrapping it for inspection and trial.

All was ok so it was back on my tank post haste. Now then would I get the same deal via. the internet??? I guess not possible.

Being a bit of a dinosaur in these matters I consider the internet for research into the best price then take it into a shop for a bit of a face-to-face dealing. That way you have a face to go back too if it all goes pear-shaped. ;)

Bearing in mind where you are physically located, I'd suggest mail order from Seapets.

They'll deliver your aquarium for free, and (very, very unlikely, 'coz they're a good crowd) if you have any problems which you can't resolve by phone, they're based in Colchester, so it shouldn't be too far for you to pop into their shop and shout!

(removing duplicate post; sure I only clicked submit once!)

Most reactions

Back