Sand-17
RO-7.50
Salt-34
Powerhead-17
hydrometer-5

not toooo bad

so far....

all this funded from a paper round :)

Back in the day i only got £8 per week for a paper round! i might have to get one as a second job :good:

well em since we started talking about iit i am probally a head of all of use £16,000 thats for the tanks i have spent money on and live rock and protine skimmers,and power heads,didnt count fish to many well when you think about it i have spent money on 4 achilles tangs and theey where about £300 each and a bit more than £1000 in the 10x3x3 tank all the stock died

about £18,200 cant remember other fish prices bit will look them out oh dont for get the julocators angel that was £600 so i am now at £18,800 :-( i am away to hang my self lol

well em since we started talking about iit i am probally a head of all of use £16,000 thats for the tanks i have spent money on and live rock and protine skimmers,and power heads,didnt count fish to many well when you think about it i have spent money on 4 achilles tangs and theey where about £300 each and a bit more than £1000 in the 10x3x3 tank all the stock died

about £18,200 cant remember other fish prices bit will look them out oh dont for get the julocators angel that was £600 so i am now at £18,800 :-( i am away to hang my self lol

I think you may need a paper round as well :lol: how long have you been keeping marines for?

iv just started out in marines....so far its cost me:

Tank 2x2x2 $200
Canister filters x 2 $380
Live Rock 15kg $150
substrate 50kg $70
heater 300watt $60
powerhead $20
salt $50
marine buffer $40
starfish x 2: $60

$1030 so far and i need to get more live rock and fish!!!

& i forgot about my old setup i spent about $500 on.....thats $1530 on marine fish/tanks:p

Lol.....think this thread may put a few off going salty??????

Believe us but......THEY'RE WORTH EVERY PENNY/CENT WE SPEND ON THEM !!!!!!!

Keep the salt pumping guys and girls !!!!!

When Trod and bought five footers I started a running total of costs but gave up very quickly :crazy:

So, i'm never even going to think about it :hyper: oh gawd, i;m thinking about it ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Seffie x

:fish:

oh dear me, there are a few people i want to cry on behalf of here ....

...... wonder if someone will be saying the same aout me in a few years :)

incidently, ive only spent about £220 on mine ( after purchase of set up)..so far

Hubby nearly dropped through the floor when I told him what everyone has spent. He asked why not just go and get your own rock out of the sea. :rolleyes:
I'm not letting it put me off getting marine but it may be a few years before I get everything, unless some kindly people would like to donate some freebies, tank, cabinet, sump etc :lol: :lol: :lol:

Most reactions

Back