How many things can you spot wrong with this? 😂

The first thing I see wrong is one of our members wasting time looking for things like this instead of taking care of his own fish. But there are plenty of things wrong with it. Hopefully it's just for the photograph and then the goldfish go back in a big tank or pond.
Grumpy McGrumpface sloshed out the wrong side of the tank I see 🧐 your humour pump could do with a fresh air stone or 2! 🤪

It's OBVIOUS what's wrong with it... The fish can TURN AROUND. That's stressful and tiring for them!! It needs more ''rainbowfish'' so that they can cuddle with each other and feel safe... 🙄 😂

i think it needs a few common plecos preferably the 12 inch ones to eat the other fish's poop and also 5 asian arowanas to keep the bettas company
And 2 oscars!!! How could you forget that?!

And 2 oscars!!! How could you forget that?!
That's what's missing. I couldn't pinpoint it but it definitely needs a couple of Oscars just to keep those goldfish in their place.
For anyone reading this, that is a joke from Grumpy McGrumpface :p

On a serious note though, Do not mix Oscars with goldfish because they eat them, and the container in the first picture is way too small for any fish.

That's what's missing. I couldn't pinpoint it but it definitely needs a couple of Oscars just to keep those goldfish in their place.
For anyone reading this, that is a joke from Grumpy McGrumpface :p

On a serious note though, Do not mix Oscars with goldfish because they eat them, and the container in the first picture is way too small for any fish.
I dont feel like an oscar could even physically fit in the bowl, even if it was scrunched up!

Sure it could. You would just have to cut it up into little pieces. :lol:
images
i mean one of these oscars! even if it turned into ground fish, it still couldn't fit!!

images
i mean one of these oscars! even if it turned into ground fish, it still couldn't fit!!
The ''rainbowfish'' won't be able to fit either once they're full-grown 😅

The ''rainbowfish'' won't be able to fit either once they're full-grown 😅
what do you mean rainbowfish? the largest one's I've seen are those super-red males that are around 8 inches long, and i think you could fit 2, make a smoothie, and it would fit!

Most reactions

Back