How Many Tanks Do You Have?

i have just the one 15 gallon (US) :/ but im already planning more (birthdays and christmas are great times to get new tanks :D )

7 running tanks over here.

1 10g-molly/community tank
2 29g's-communitys
2 55's-wild bluegill/community
1 75g-african tank
and 1 120g-gourami/tigerbarb tank

thaughts of have'n multiple tanks? i love my tanks.
think its an awesome idea as long as u can keep up with maintenence.

Hehe, i've got plans for 2 more tanks :D so I will have a 90g, 15g, two 10g's, 8g, two 3.5g's and a 2.5g. I will be on 8 :D

at one stage i had 4 or technically 5 .... too much

1 - 2 gallon betta tank
1 - 10 gallon baby tropical
1 - 38 gallon tropical
1 - 60 gallon marine tank connected to a 30 gallon sump tank.....

i tell you maintenance took up far too long and for me took the pleasure out of fishkeeping..... :crazy: didn't have nearly enough time just to sit watch and enjoy!!!

craig

studz tis 8 lol,

1-90g
1-15g
1-8g
1-3.5g
1-3.5g
1-2.5g

That's 6 and I planned 2 more which would be 8 :p now I plan to only add 1 tank, so I will be on 7.

Got 1 x 42 gallon and 1 x 32 gallon at the moment. When I kept fish originally had 2 x 3 foot tanks, 2 x 4 foot tanks and 1 x 6 foot tank.

I have 3 tanks :) a fourth in cycling, a fifth sat outside full of water until this weekend when I clean it out! And a sixth at my mums waiting for me to collect it. It's addictive, I just got my first tank for years in March and they have just multiplied!

16 tanks containing over 900 gallons of water between them, and more and bigger tanks are planned (current largest is 200g) until i have filled the garage which is a temporary fish room. I'm also in the very slow process of repairing and converting a 240 square foot workshop into a purpose built fish house which will eventually contain a 2 or 3 thousand gallon tropical pond and a few tanks in the 300 to 500 gallon range, as well as most of my smaller tanks, MTS is only the start and then MHTS (multiple huge tank syndrome) takes over.

wish I had a garage, my 3 working tanks are in my front room and 1 will be moving for the 6th tank...which is 6ft long! yay!!!

Most reactions

Back