Tropical Tony Fish Crazy Joined May 4, 2020 Messages 206 Reaction score 167 Points 43 Location Liverpool Jun 10, 2020 #16 I’m enjoying the read haha. I was in my LFS today and seen some. I’m a bit scared about putting them in though incase they nibble my plants
I’m enjoying the read haha. I was in my LFS today and seen some. I’m a bit scared about putting them in though incase they nibble my plants
WhistlingBadger28 10 Professional Cat Herder Retired Moderator ⚒️ 2x Tank of the Month 🏆 Fish of the Month 🌟 Supporting Member ⭐ Joined Dec 18, 2011 Messages 7,780 Reaction score 16,047 Points 113 Location Where the deer and the antelope play Jun 10, 2020 #17 I'm not saying they won't eat plants, but none of mine ever have. Note: The International Association for the Advancement of Panda Garra is giving me no compensation for these posts.
I'm not saying they won't eat plants, but none of mine ever have. Note: The International Association for the Advancement of Panda Garra is giving me no compensation for these posts.
vanalisa Fish Aficionado Tank of the Month 🏆 Joined Jan 26, 2020 Messages 3,008 Reaction score 2,804 Points 113 Location Spica via Regulus Jun 11, 2020 #18 There is just something special about them. I will have to wait. I would want 4 or 5, no room.