how many guppys can i put in tank

i would start with 3 females and 1 male and see what happens. you will soon have baby fry and you need room for them to grow. you also need to make sure your male female guppy ratio is where it should be otherwise, you wil have the male picking on the female to much.

I'm guessing that's around 10 US gallons. If you've already bought them, then oh well.

However, I disagree with what was just said. You should have waited for more people to answer. It's best to start of with less fish to make sure the fish don't die because of high ammonia levels. You should have added one or two females, then one male a month or so later. 2 females to 1 male is a good ratio, though 3:1 is better. You have to make preparations for the babies, though, because you will not be able to handle the fry from even one female, let alone three!

:fish: m8 i did have 3 now i have 1 because 1 slaughterd the other two
but i think that was just unlucky so i would say about 5 to look good. :D :fish:

i had 3 but 1 eat my 2two ohers so now i have 1 but that was just unlucky so i would say you could have 5 in 1 tank look good too.

:pepsi:

Most reactions

Back