How Many Girlies In A 15 Gallon

this is getting betta :lol: i've only had the girlies 3 weeks and the week after i got the i got a male and now your telling me i need more :hey: :D

I had six in my 10 gallon sorority and everyone was fine. 7 - 9 should be great for your 15 gallon. Good luck and be sure to post photos!

i will as soon as there settled in there although its not gonna be until summer after ive done my exams :good:

i wasnt commenting on how many bettas in a 15 gallon tank, i know 6-10 bettas can live good in there if they get a long, what i was complaining about was having 20 bettas in a 10 gallon tank, they fish must have been unhappy having such little room, probally scared to move far as to lose there terrotory.
we all have our own opinions about bettas, personally i think 20 bettas is too many in 10 gallons, plus its overstoced
what i seem to find rude, and especially from you jade, is you say its a waste of space having 5 bettas in a 15 gallons, i thought you liked to give your bettas the best care and plenty of room with other fish with the bettas it would look nice.but then again, you do keep your bettas in 1 gallon tanks, again, too small (dont bother going on about the water quality if good etc and its better then those cups, blah blah, its still to small IMO)

Yes I do keep some of my boys in once gallon tanks, and they're just as happy as can be, and finger pointing won't get you anywhere, maybe you should read my siggy :lol: IMO 5 females in a 15 is a waste of space when more can easily fit comfortably and happily in there. Find me one bettas whos not perfectly happy in a 1 gallon tank, and I'll show you 20 who are. As for crackers bettas 20 in a 10 gallon, if you looked at the whole picture and not just what you wanted to see you'd know that hes a renowned breeder, IBC judge and has the healthiest stock Ive ever seen, the 10 gallon is a growout, the 20 bettas are juvis growing out. They're not in there permanently.

Most reactions

Back