How many fancy guppies and nerite snails

In ppm, they do best at 200 ppm or over - or 11 dH.

Seachem make 2 products, Equilibrium and Replenish. Both increase GH but one is better for plants, the other for fish according to what Seachem told Byron. He explains it all in post #18 here
Thanks for this, I read the post and checked seachems website, from what I can gather, replenish is for tanks without plants, equilibrium is for planted aquariums, I will phone them tomorrow just to make sure.

This is on the website
Q: Should I use Replenish™ in my live-planted aquarium for restoring mineral content and increasing GH?
A: We recommend using Replenish™ in a community tank without live plants, as it contains sodium and chloride, which can be harmful to plants. To restore or increase GH in a planted aquarium, use Equilibrium™

Here’s a pic of the tank 1E51F4B9-1D15-4007-8B04-186E1F7A494D.jpeg

Just a quick note:
Endlers and short finned guppies do also well in soft and hard water. Guppies with big finnage need hard water. Otherwise, those fins get torned.

Not all livebearers need hard water, just the majority does...

Is GH 7 dH OK for endlers? Like the OP my GH is 7 and I've always wanted endlers but thought my water was too soft for them.

Is GH 7 dH OK for endlers? Like the OP my GH is 7 and I've always wanted endlers but thought my water was too soft for them.
They'll do well in there...

Most reactions

Back