How Long Left ?!?!?!

danroberts

Reaction score
how long have my guppies got left, if its any longer i think they will burst!

Attachments

• DSC00319.JPG
    DSC00319.JPG
    24.9 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC00318.JPG
    DSC00318.JPG
    22.5 KB · Views: 39
i have seen bigger but they both look like they have gone slightly squared which usually happens a few hours before birth, hope you have everything ready :good:

very very soon, the yellow tailed one should be first as slightly more angled at the front. good luck

to me, the first pic ( red one) doesnt look amazingly close, id give it about up to a week, but more than say 2 days.
the second pic looks alot closer, probably in the next few days.

eitehr way, expect fry soon, and keep looking for them :)

Well, I wish you luck with the babies and the births and I hope all goes well. I think the top female has around 3-5 days left, maybe even a bit more and the bottom female is probably going to drop within the next couple days.

wait how do you tell when they are hours from birth?? Square? haha the angle in the front?? lol i have guppies myself and i always want to put them in a floating tank, but im never sure when because i dont want to put her in there if she isnt ready... Thanks to anyone who answers :good:

increasing the temperature by one or two degrees normall helps to speed up delivery also leaving the lights off to de-stress the mother

hope thats a bit of help! if you dont want to increase the temp its just a waiting game im afraid!

xx

Most reactions

Back