How Long Do You Think These Fish Will Last?

That is disgusting. The one that Shellyboylan has given us the link for is even worse! Really sick.
Makes me so angry... even watching my tropicals isn't calming me down. :no:

:angry: We should be more mad at the company's supplying these "aquariums" since this is the image they get from the manufacturers!
117f_1.JPG

anyone with a bit of comon sense would look into what fish they're buying and how fast they'll grow though! i first got tiny goldies in a 10L but i knew i had to upgrade them within a month or so!they then got the 96L but it came with free fish so they got mates lol they're ok in there for probably 6 months yet, then there'll be a bigger tank still

..........or maybe i should go buy a biorb 30, i'm sure u can fit about 4 goldies in there ;)

im sorry but i think people like this take the pis* i also have another tank ( gold fish ) and tho i dont realy have room for the size of the tank ive got for them i still got it for the fish ( they need it ) if your not gonna get the right size tank for them or no your not gonna have the space then dont get them

i think gold fish in away are harder to keep lots of mums and dads think getting there kids a tiny gold fish tank and a few fish as there 1st pets to learn them how to look after pets realy this way is just wrong

my lil girl will learn the right way and have a nice set up and learn they need room and space before any fish go into her tank

I had a 3-4 inch goldfish last 1-2 weeks in about 6 cups of water. No food, anything, died of ammonia burn. Please note I wasn't being cruel, the fish was a feeder fish in my snakes water dish as a food item.

a slow 2 week death from hunger and water poisioning does sound cruel to me sorry :crazy:
feeder fish or not theres no difference,suffering is suffering :blink:

I had a 3-4 inch goldfish last 1-2 weeks in about 6 cups of water. No food, anything, died of ammonia burn. Please note I wasn't being cruel, the fish was a feeder fish in my snakes water dish as a food item.
Sounds pretty cruel to me, you still had a duty of care to that fish

I'd love to know how you can say "I wasn't being cruel" in the same paragraph as "No food, anything, died of ammonia burn"...and actually believe that? :rolleyes:

Thats awful, i couldn't live with myself if my tank was that colour. I went to the pet shop today and the way they keep there fish is awful and now they have a poor eel looking creature in there too in a tank way too small for him and with a burn or something from the heater in there i'm guessing. He looked like such an adorable chap, my heart wants to buy him but i don't think i have enough room. I know when too many is too many:eek:( Wish i could take him away from it all though and make him happy. If anyone lives in Lincolnshire and wants to give him a good home contact me! I will lead you to him x

Woot the posts I love the most!
Sounds pretty cruel to me, you still had a duty of care to that fish
Yea, accept it was in the water bowl for my snake, it needed to live long enough for him to finish his shed then he eats the fish. The fish being alive or not wasn't the point, he has an easier time with the fish if its already dead, just saved me some effort. My duty was to make sure my snake ate it, not provide an extravigant home and feed it well. Why would I waste food/dechlorinator for my snakes meal.

I'd love to know how you can say "I wasn't being cruel" in the same paragraph as "No food, anything, died of ammonia burn"...and actually believe that? :rolleyes:
Yea, I do believe that, a death like this, or me attempting to feed it food it won't eat (they never eat while in the food bowl), trying to change its water, only to be shredded by teeth.. Lets see = poisioned to death, or shredded by teeth and swallowed alive. You pick.

am I the only one who sees the green tint of the water?! WTF is that guy smoking? 2 goldfish in a 4 gallon ball?! AHHAHA!

Most reactions

Back