How fast do you think this duckweed will bounce back?

Mustangfreak

Reaction score
about a month ago I bought a good amount of duckweed off of etsy and I put it in a tank that, at the time, did not have a light. The only light it had was the overhead dining room light. Today I was able to give it a light as I got an upgrade for one of my other tanks and moved the old one onto this tank. Since then, the duckweed has been reduced down to about 2-4% of the original amount. How fast do you think it'll grow now that I have a small light on it? Will I be over run within a month? lol I also added a small bit of Java Fern to slowly grow on the dragon stone.

Attachments

• IMG_8043.jpeg
    IMG_8043.jpeg
    291.7 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_8044.jpeg
    IMG_8044.jpeg
    276 KB · Views: 77
about a month ago I bought a good amount of duckweed off of etsy and I put it in a tank that, at the time, did not have a light. The only light it had was the overhead dining room light. Today I was able to give it a light as I got an upgrade for one of my other tanks and moved the old one onto this tank. Since then, the duckweed has been reduced down to about 2-4% of the original amount. How fast do you think it'll grow now that I have a small light on it? Will I be over run within a month? lol I also added a small bit of Java Fern to slowly grow on the dragon stone.
Give it a week and then ask the question again... ;)

Are those teeth in the bottom of the tank? 🤔

Give it a week and then ask the question again... ;)

Are those teeth in the bottom of the tank? 🤔
the thread will then be about removing it ......
how much did you order?

I've only got it in this one tank right now, I know it grows crazy and people hate it, but I'm gonna give my try at it. If it becomes too much, I'll get it out, even if its not the easiest to do.

Is there another floating plant I should consider? This tank only has the crayfish in it, and 1 ramshorn snail.

It looks like two back teeth that have been removed by a dentist roots and all, if that helps :)
Ah, I found it! I tapped in to the pic and saw it. That part was being blocked out. Now I see it!

Most reactions

Back