How Far To Put My Plants?

andywalters

Reaction score
hi

just woundering how close the plants should be from each other, at the mo i have 7, 5 cmish plants in a space around 10 inches square. i like the way it looks but the fish dont realy swim in between them like i was hoping. will moving them apart help?

thanks Andy

yea i would move the plants about a bit giving fatter bodied fish the chance to swim through the foliage

i have angels with lots of viallis and stellata - i bunched the viallis too much and they just swam around - now spaced out - they hang out in between the plants and leaves !!!

cheers, couldnt help but notice that u have a 60L tank what fish have u got in it. am stockin my 60L tank but i dont really know how many fissh to put in it?

hi

i just keep my 7 danios i had from originally cycling my tank-last april!!!!!

cannot get rid of them and have 2 juvi blacks angels in there - i'm wayy over filtered.

i am waiting for my rio180 to cycle as will be purely a species tank = angels.....................suppose it's what you fancy to be honest..........loads of poeple like guppies, platy's, tetras, rasboras etc etc

i always wanted an angelfish tank - so to be honest - in a way it's kinda ignorant for me not to know about all kinds of fish and stocking wise.

have you any ideas - ppl then can let you know if it will be suitable etc etc

Most reactions

Back