How Do You Keep Your Fry Warm Once Jarred?

i use an oil radiator, the safe ones ofcourse, heat the entire room which is usually about 28 degrees and the water is the same temp, i have to take 5 min breaks though every 15 mins as its too hot for me but the difference in my juvis is incredible and my fry have doubled in size in 2 weeks

I have a friend who puts her betta fry in a really small room and then uses a space heater to keep the whole room at 80 degrees, and that's always worked well for her. Just make sure the space heater is a safe one that isn't going to start a fire or get too hot.

i keep my 9 week babies in jars,, less then a gallon but they are lare spagittie or applesauce jars, anyway , i keep them in a small room just to them selves,, and run a space heater at night ,, i them put a theromomter on the wall and it stays between 72 and 74,,, reptile mats work well but what happenes if you get 200 fry?

reptile mats work well but what happenes if you get 200 fry?

That's my exact concern, plus the large reptile mats I've seen around here are only about the size of a laptop and cost around $40. Way too much for ONE, IMO. I'm looking for the most economical way. I think the space heater MAY work, but I'm worried that it could get the wardrobe too hot. I'll test it out before I add the babies. We'll see!

Most reactions

Back