How do you dispose of dead fish?

• Flush down toilet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bury it

• Other (please tell us how!)

• Total voters
i bury mine in my garden. the ones i've had die have been teeny though, so cat's don't notice.
i don't like the idea of flushing, watching them disappear into toilet oblivion :(

I flush. I dont feel I am being any more disrespectful then I would be putting them in the ground to rot. I would NEVER flush a living fishie I think that is just horrible. I spose I will be burrying my larger guys some day, for they wont fit down the hole.

I would flush mine, but my wife makes me bury them. :S If she weren't here I would flush them tho :hey:
She thinks it is nasty, she had a debate with herself weather to bury them or flush them cos they may not be dead :/ That way if they wake up they will still be in water :hyper: but she settled on burying them.

I put mine in the flower box outside the back door, with all the flowers growing, it is a pretty and peaceful resting place.

It's all about flushing..... unless its a full grown oscar or something of the like.... that may require a burial or a plunger. :thumbs:

Most reactions

Back