How Do I Log Out?

It's there. You just have to look really hard.

I'm really not liking this new design.

Hi Matt,
What skin are you using
use the IP board(dk Blue header) one available in the little drop down box at the bottom of the screen (LH side)
You should have a box at the top of the page (RH side) now with your name and some options, one of the options should be to sign out. I hope this sorts things for you for the present until we get some creases ironed out from the upgrade.
ATB
C
Let me know if this sorts things out and its a skinning problem.

There are a few problems arising from the new upgrade which was necessary so as we could address a multitude of aspects which were blighting the forum one of which being spamming. As with all things new they take a little time to get used to and I hope we can sort these problems out together with the passing of time.

I am looking every were and i still cant find the log out option

Please Help

must look like i am obsessed with the forum ive been hear all day

Hi Matt,
What skin are you using
use the IP board(dk Blue header) one available in the little drop down box at the bottom of the screen (LH side)
You should have a box at the top of the page (RH side) now with your name and some options, one of the options should be to sign out. I hope this sorts things for you for the present until we get some creases ironed out from the upgrade.
ATB
C
Let me know if this sorts things out and its a skinning problem.

There are a few problems arising from the new upgrade which was necessary so as we could address a multitude of aspects which were blighting the forum one of which being spamming. As with all things new they take a little time to get used to and I hope we can sort these problems out together with the passing of time.
cheers big c, sorted :good:

I don't see mine anywhere?

2i6gyok.jpg

Oscar, that's because you clicked your name. It is directly under your username, without clicking the drop down menu.

Most reactions

Back