How Do I Delete My Account?

Something I said?
blush.gif

lol, not you, this is the first post, from the OP, since jan 2010. (as far as i can find) lol, its not even me :hyper:

however the answer is NO. you can not delete ans account, nor remove you posts. doing this would cause damage to any threads the OP had taken part in. as this forum is for the help of the forums members, not for the individual, this has to be.

I was just kidding, of course.

I am curious about why someone would want to delete their account, however. Why not just change it so you no longer receive e-mail updates to any of your posts, then ignore it? I'd imagine there are some valuable posts in there, and deleting all your posts would do harm to our learning experiences.

lol, me to. though i am more likely to cause, this, than you. :hyper:

you can change the Email settings yourself, so you dont get any. which is what i would recommend the OP to do

I'd agree just forget about posting if needs be :good:

Hi all,
was wondering how i can delete my account?
will this also delete my posts?

thanks

Hi Cossack..... I still remember you from way back and also notice you joined us in 2004..... (longer than most of us) Unfortunately, we do not delete accounts, but I am interested (and also concerned) to know just why you wish to delete your account??.... Please pm any of the moderators if there is any bother, & we'll see if it can be sorted out.....

Most reactions

Back