How Can You Tell If Endlers Are Hybrids Of Not?

I went to swampriveraquatics.
So, do you actually order fish there?
In the mail?
Mail-Fish?

Yep. This time of year you could go with priority mail rather than the much more expensive overnight mail. I got my 4 pairs by priority mail in October of 2007 and now have no place for all the resulting fish. I already have over 90 gallons and 4 tanks devoted to them and they are starting to be crowded. I have also sold off about 100 adult fish at club auctions, a good source if you are patient, and will be selling most of my adults and any fry that I catch along the way at he next club auction. I am hoping to somehow get down to under 50 gallons of them in only 2 tanks.

That is very cool. It must be difficult, though, to wait for fish to arrive in the mail.

I only do things that I have confidence in doing. I have given away microworm cultures and shipped them with success but have no idea how to ship live fish. I sometimes receive live fish in the mails but never feel comfortable enough to package them for shipping. My fish are all healthy and I would hate to do anything that would damage them while getting to you.

I only do things that I have confidence in doing. I have given away microworm cultures and shipped them with success but have no idea how to ship live fish. I sometimes receive live fish in the mails but never feel comfortable enough to package them for shipping. My fish are all healthy and I would hate to do anything that would damage them while getting to you.

ok :good:

Most reactions

Back