Hopefully The Birth Of Another Tanganyikan Setup!

Well, I have made a start! All looks a bit rough at the moment but at least the cycling can start. Still plenty of work to do - shells are going in on the plain sand at the left-hand end, rockwork needs a little rearrangement and the filter pipes/heater need hiding a little better.

4ft_new.jpg

Looking good, nice big stack of rocks to be explored, plenty of open space for swimming, loads of sand for digging and spitting, been struggling with my own "rockscape", might take a leaf out of your book :good:
Job well done mate :good:
:fish:

Cheers Kiriyama, although "rockscape" sounds a bit grand to me - I just piled them up the way they seemed least likely to fall down! :lol:

Sand should end up less deep in front of the rocks by the time they've shunted it around a bit, there's a good hollow underneath for it to fall into.

Cheers Kiriyama, although "rockscape" sounds a bit grand to me - I just piled them up the way they seemed least likely to fall down! :lol:

Sand should end up less deep in front of the rocks by the time they've shunted it around a bit, there's a good hollow underneath for it to fall into.
I redone it this morning lol, it's so dark in there that the phone cant pick uop any contrast, looking forward to seeing some fish in your tank..... :good:

Most reactions

Back