Honey Gourami's

Fantail_John

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Got my planted 26g done now :) and placed my 4 Honey Gourami's and 6 bronze cory's, what will be nice to place in now? that will be happy together? any mix of fish or suggestions will be noted and be most welcomed :)

some sort of schooling fish like tetras or hatchet fish :good:

Just sent my 8 black window to the LFS as they were always pecking at each other can it got really bad :( so not looking for a calmer fish, was thinking of a school of red neon tetra? will these be ok with Gourami's and what are these like to keep? as I was told very hard if your water is not spot on? any other's will be kindly noted :)

Neon's can be a little fragile and less forgiving to unstable water condtions. But providing the tank is fully cycled, Ammonia and Nitrite are at 0 always, they are kept at a stable temperature and pH (slightly acidic is best) and they are fed on a mixture of quality flake and frozen foods they will do very well. Harlequins would be a good choice, or possibly Rummy Nose Tetra's.

James.

Neon's can be a little fragile and less forgiving to unstable water condtions. But providing the tank is fully cycled, Ammonia and Nitrite are at 0 always, they are kept at a stable temperature and pH (slightly acidic is best) and they are fed on a mixture of quality flake and frozen foods they will do very well. Harlequins would be a good choice, or possibly Rummy Nose Tetra's.

James.

Thank you :) thought know one know about these fish way it was going, but found a good forum that had lots of information about Honey's and now tank set up nicely :) with honeys, neon's, black phantoms, harlequins and bronze corry's and all well up to now :)

Most reactions

Back